It is the easiest way to do currency conversions in your website, allowing visitors to see amounts on their preferred currency.
If you want to offer your visitors friendly and “on the fly” currency conversion on posts and pages, Another Unit Converter has your back. Supporting more than 160 different world currencies, this plugin gives your visitors the chance to read your posts and pages with amounts displayed in their local or preferred currency, increasing familiarity and improving their understanding of your content.
Another Unit Converter also does conversions a different way, no widgets or page reloads involved: it automatically looks for currency amounts within the content of your posts so you don’t have to worry about using special formats or shortcodes at all. Just freely write your text mentioning any currencies you like, we do the hard work.
This plugin is ideal for websites dealing with travel, finances, product reviews or any other topic involving money.
Another Unit Converter features include:
- No need to use a special shortcode or format within the text of your posts or pages. Another Unit Converter automatically detects any currency amount within your text. We’ll even handle a post mentioning several different currencies.
- Support for more than 160 currencies with rates updated daily.
- Rates are cached to improve performance and response time.
- Visitors can enable the currency switcher by clicking on any currency amount on your posts and pages.
- The currency switcher appears only when needed and doesn’t waste any screen space permanently.
- Visitors can choose their preferred currency easily from a user-friendly list. The plugin will remember their choice for future visits.
- The currency switcher supports keyboard navigation.
- Fully compatible with WordPress internationalization features.